Change of scene

I have spent the last few days updating book covers and adding in links to all my stories. I thought my old covers were okay, but they didn't seem to have the punch of some I saw online. Girding my loins I took a deep breath and opened GIMP to try my hand at something new.

I went from
to
Plans Revealed, the second book about Brandy, didn't sell well and that made me sad. I thought it was a sweet and sexy book that I wanted more people to enjoy. I'm hoping that it will catch more readers with the updated cover because it was a really fun story to write.

But even my top seller Safely Begun got a new look with
If you like the new covers, please let me know. I really enjoy getting feedback. If you want to see all of my new covers, check them out at Amazon or your favorite online retailer.



Comments