Not easy

Ok this is hard for me. I have always played my online life fairly low key. I never use my real name. I rarely even use my real birthday. I never hand out personal information. I don't state my gender on message boards or forums if I can help it. I don't even allow friends to tag me in posts with locations.

A lot of it has to do with my on again\off again stalker ex. A lot of it has to do with sexual harassment online that I would rather not deal with, like most women. But I think it is time for me to come out of my shell, my warm, comforting, protective, gender neutral shell.

This is either going to be massively cathartic or a terrible mistake. There's a chance it will be both. But I am going to take that chance. I am going to start posting real things about the real me.
I am a terrible photographer so don't expect a lot of pics, especially don't expect good ones. The few I have shared my best friend took for me.

So expect a big change to this blog. It will no longer just be about my work and writing. It will be me bragging about my husband (he got a promotion I am so proud of him!) and about my best friend Khrys who is an amazing woman. And about my cooking adventures and random crazy days with my niece and nephews. I hope I don't regret this, but only time will tell for sure.

Comments