Reviews and Interviews


In case you haven't guessed yet, I love finding new indie authors. I read approximately 5 books a week so I am always looking for new authors to read. I've already read most of the books from the authors I know and trust. And then I bumped into this fun and interesting guy. Mickey. My indie friends had talked about him, too so I knew that not only was he legit but he represented some serious talents. When we talked and he offered to let me not only read and review their books but to also get to interview the authors of course I said yes. I haven't regretted it one iota.

So for the next few months I am going to be reviewing and interviewing the people he represents. While poking at my other author friends to hurry up and finish their books so I can read those too. (There are some great new books coming out in the next year and I am super excited about those too.)

And of course all of you can follow along as I not only read entire series, but now I am going to read through a publicist's entire line up. Wheeeeeeeeee!

Comments