Coming Attractions

I know I haven't published in a while, and that really sucks. It's been months now. But I have been working on it. So I thought I would give my followers a little sneak peak.



"Ruth is a normal wife, living a normal life. She has everything she has always been told that she needs. A husband she loves and who loves her back, two healthy and happy children, a beautiful home and a fulfilling job. So why does her body and soul seem to yearn for more? Why does she seek out a certain kinky type of book to read when her husband is sleeping at night? When she reads one of her favorite blogs, Candy Land, she thinks she might have found a way to get that bit more that she craves. All she has to do is work up the nerve to take charge, and hope that her husband is willing to do the same to her."

Comments