What Women Want a handy guide

  With Valentine's Day coming up I thought I would write a quick handy guide to explain what women really want.


  It's really easy, especially when you think about who women are. So I'll break this down a little and first I will explain who women are.


  Women are people. Period. The end. We make up slightly more than half the population. We come in all heights, weights, colors, and abilities. (Just like men!) We have differing tastes in style. (Just like men!) We have differing hobbies. (Just like men!) We have differing ideas of romance. (Just like men!) We have differing tastes in food. (Just like men!) We like a wide variety of things. (Just like men!)

  So now that we've talked about women, let's talk about what you should get your special someone that is a woman.

  I have no clue.

  See, I don't know her. I don't know her likes. I don't know her dislikes. I don't know what you, as a couple, think is appropriate spending for a shared holiday.

  So here is my advice.

  Ask her.

  Pretty easy right?

  But, Rebekah! (You might say.) My girlfriend/guy friends/dad/uncle/media tells me that women want men to read their minds and they will get angry if I don't already know what they want!


  To which I reply, Bullshit.

  You're not a mind reader. Everyone already knows that. And you know what is really damn sexy? Having someone you love come up to you and say, "Hey babe, what do you want for Valentine's this year?" or "So did you want to do something new this year, or just the same ole thing?" or even better "I want to know what you want, and what you want to do." Nothing is sexier than having someone listen to your wants and needs and then act on it.

Because at the end of the day what makes us feel loved the most is having a partner that listens and cares and is willing to go out of their way to make us feel good. (Just like men!)

Comments